Monday, May 7, 2012

DAY 20

DAY 20


"Day for visiting the Southbank and the Eureka Skydeck 88, the highest observation deck in the Southern Hemisphere. Skydeck 88 is the only observation deck in the world that can thrill you with ‘The Edge’ – a glass cube which projects 3 meters out from the building, almost 300 meters above the ground. We'll also be able to use the telescope to get a bird’s eye view of Melbourne. Later we'll visit the Docklands and we'll have free time to explore Melbourne.  camping at Melbourne"

Today was a nicer day than yesterday.  I was still really upset about my phone and camera getting soaked, but helped a bit trying the memory card again and finding all the photos on it.  One less thing to worry about.

We were booked to visit the Skydeck at 10am, after which we had free time to explore Melbourne till about 4 o'clock.  I quite liked it there but gosh is was FREEZING!  And because all my other shoes  were wet I was wearing thongs, probably didn't help much...  I'm not really into shopping so I was  one of the very few people who didn't buy anything else but lunch.  Oh well, good sushi at least.


Beginning of last week,

Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment