Thursday, April 19, 2012

DAY 2

DAY 2

"All of us will take surfing lessons in the best surfing location around Byron Bay, and after that we have time to explore the city on Byron Bay. camping at Byron Bay"

Unpacking the tents for the first time and first camping breakfast, yay!  Leaving Coffs Harbour.


Couple of hours drive and we'll get to Ballina where we had our surfing lessons. After my one and only previous experience (which wasn't successful at all) I kept saying that surfing is definitely not for me. It's not fun at all. Bigger board, better istructor, great location, smaller waves, better wetsuit and not as salty water. And I just became a master surfer! :D It was great fun and I would do it again anytime. (:

Photos above from George Koncz

After the lessons, we got to our new campsite to find out our tents were all set up for us!  Luxury.  :))


Free time to spend in Byron Bay.  (:

By Rebecca Bachmann

Loving my life,

Liisa

P.S. Nine months away from home today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment